The Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"...
The Petunia Patch Boutique and Maternity... " Fashion Express"...
Petunia Patch is also traveling showroom....delivering great fashion to your doorstep.......give us a call or set up a private consultation
Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"..is adding another dimension for your convience !!!
A new level of shopping has been born due to the corona virus (COVID-19) and in accordance with our new social distancing guidelines you will be able to see our current collections as they come in the door from all over the country! (New York, California, Dallas, Las Vegas and more.)
In addition to our fashion events (which will begin as soon as time allows) you can shop from your nearest computer. Just call us for availability. (904.928.3333)
Sooooo....coming soon: check out our "What's New Page" and let's begin shopping! (However, please know it is a work in progress )
Fashion Concierge Services available to you:
- New Seminar...Closet-ology... the science of re imagining your closet (and self image)
- "Pop-Up" Trunk Shows (Book clubs, Circles, small Garden Clubs)
- "Lunch and Learn" Seminars
- Fashion Events (We use your members to model, modeling workshop included. all sizes and ages)
- Fund Raisers, large and small
- Personal and Corporate shopper
- Travel Planning (Bring us your itinerary...we do the rest)
- Wardrobe Planning (Using Peggy's 3X5 Wardrobing plan = 15 different outfits to wear)
- Business Dressing Seminars (small businesses and large Corp)
- Creating Dress Codes for your business needs
- Closet Makeovers
- Professional Alterations (Yours and ours)
Phone: (904) 928-3333
FASHION EVENTS (See our calendar...book a seminar or a program for your club, church or business) We use all sizes and all ages...and we train you...all for free...You just provide the models and location...we do the rest. We also do (fee-based) seminars for business.
Special thanks to the Jacksonville Chamber......for it's ongoing support of Jacksonville's small business community. There are so many great events. If you haven't joined the Chamber, you are missing out on many opportunities to grow your business.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show/Seminar clients..thanks to each and every one of you:
- Mandarin Women's Club--Great show...sold out at Ramada Inn, Mandarin. Thanks to Bev Severns diligence in promoting it. We had 73 in attendance.
- First Coast Shag Dancing Club- a pop-up trunk show was so much fun, thanks to Bonnie Barnhart's recommendations. 150 in attendance.
- Moose Club of Jax Beach--What a turnout! Thanks to Nancy Dilley and Connie Farnun and member's hard work in decorations and the models were great!
- Neptune Beach Senior Center--Thanks to Leslie Lyne and staff for a great show and the St. Patrick's Day ambience!
- Westminster of St. Augustine--A great "Pack and Travel" seminar with 11 models! Holly Cabutto is such an asset as Activity Director.
- Starling of San Jose--Thanks to Kim Underwood with residents and staff wowing the runway. Great shopping at Backstage Boutique.
- Clay County Republican Women show--Thanks to Kathy Davenport for such great models, and escorts were candidates and incumbents! (Held at luxurious Club Continental)
- Camillia at Deerwood--Liz Poulin and Karen did a bang up job of selecting models and adding excitement to their show, with a pop up trunk the following week for more shopping.
- Sweetwater--Jenna is having another big multi vendor event in the November, we are always looking forward to participating in her events.
- Delta Kappa Gamma--Terrye Moseley and Barbara Thompson held a great event at St. John's Cathedral
2020 Fashion Events Calendar
Feel the Fashion Excitement in the air, as we transition from the cool breezes of Winter into the Spring and Summer! With that in mind, we are booking
transitional seminars and closet makeovers. So call and get us on your Spring and Summer calendar! Looking forward to hearing from you
- Is it time to hit the refresh button on your closet? do you have a closet full of nothing to wear?!Closet Makeover special: 3 hr. $125.00
- Downsizing? We have a seminar that can get you started"Downsizing, the new path to simplifying your life"
- Got a vacation coming up? Bring us your itinerary...we will put you together and keep your luggage under 50# Promise!
2020 Fashion Events:
Note: Due to the Corona Virus, we are in the process of rescheduling our April Events
(as soon as this pandemic allows....)
Grab your calendars, pick your favorite dates. The events are great fundraisers and generate member involvement for clubs and churches.
March 7th, Saturday:Beaches Moose Club"Cruisin' into Fashion"Fashion show at the Moose Lodge 2:00 p.m.
March 12th, Thursday: Neptune Beach Senior Center, "St. Patrick's Day Tea" Fashion Show 2:00
March 13th, Friday: Cypress Village Luxury Retirement, Pop-Up Trunk show 11-4
March 14th, Saturday: Starling of Nocatee Independent Living, Pop up Trunk show 10-4
March 25th, Wednesday: San Jose Gardens, memory care, Pop up Trunk show 11-5 (Rescheduling)
April 4th, Saturday: Camellia at Deerwood, Pop-up Trunk show, 10-4 (rescheduling)
April 11th, Saturday: San Jose Gardens Memory Care, Casting Call Trunk show 11April (rescheduling)
April 16th, Wednesday: 1st Coast Newcomers Club, Fashion show Atlantic Beach Country Club 12:30 (rescheduling)
April 25th, Saturday: Starling of Nocatee Independent Living, Fashion Show 2:00 (rescheduling)
April 26th, Sunday: Mary Kay Annual Fashion Show, 2:00 Ramada Inn, Hartley Road (rescheduling)
Petunia Patch Recipe Corner:
PETUNIA PATCH POMEGRANATE PUNCH
32 oz Cranberry-Pomegranate juice (no sugar added) (Can sub Cranapple and Cranstrawberry also)
1 8 oz can Orange juice concentrate ( or regular orange juice is ok)
1 2 liter bottle of Publix Lemon-Lime Seltzer Water
Combine, chill and serve.
Optional: Substitute Seltzer water with Champagne for a great punch for weddings, showers, etc.
Enjoy....hugs and stay well Peggy Johnson