The Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"...
The Petunia Patch Boutique and Maternity... " Fashion Express"..
Petunia Patch is also traveling showroom....delivering great fashion to your doorstep.......give us a call or set up a private consultation
Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"..
Special collections for women on the go!
The same services you have always known are still in tact....only a mobility
level has been born with more exciting fashion news to come!!!
Fashion Concierge Services available to you:
- New Seminar...Closet-ology... the science of re imagining your closet (and self image)
- Private Trunk Showings (Book clubs, Circles, small Garden Clubs)
- "Lunch and Learn" Seminars
- Fashion Events (We use your members to model, modeling workshop included. all sizes and ages)
- Fund Raisers, large and small
- Personal and Corporate shopper
- Travel Planning (Bring us your itinery...we do the rest)
- Wardrobe Planning (Using Peggy's 3X5 Wardrobing plan = 15 different outfits to wear)
- Business Dressing Seminars (small businesses and large Corp)
- Creating Dress Codes for your business needs
- Closet Makeovers
- Professional Alterations (Yours and ours)
Phone: (904) 928-3333
FASHION EVENTS (See our calendar...book a seminar or a program for your club church or business) We use all sizes and all ages...and we train you...all for free...You just provide the models and location...we do the rest. We also do (fee-based) seminars for business.
Special thanks to the Jacksonville Chamber......for it's ongoing support of Jacksonville's small business community. There are so many great events. If you haven't joined the Chamber, you are missing out on many opportunities to grow your business.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show/Seminar clients..thank you to each and every one of you.
- Camellia at Deerwood: A lovely trunk show in their luxurious facility for Easter and Mother's Day. Liz Poulin plans great eents for her residentswith the very efficient help of her adorable assistant Jennifer. We had two of her residents model for us at the showing. Thank you girls.
- Crown Point Memory Care: A family fashion show. Beverly Smith is the Life Enrichment Coordinator and she handles everything with TLC! We had family and friends carrying fashion forward....residents in wheelchairs and walkers and loving the new found stage time...This was our fourth event for them. Kari Bell is their wonderful Director.
- Palms Luxury Retirement Center had their second show and the audience cheered the models and their families on in the latest of fashion. Marylee Lewis puts her heart and sole into her residents and their activities.
- Mary Kay puts on an annual fund raiser for the Mary Kay Foundation under the very caring guidance of Carole Logan. This was at the Ramada Inn.
- Brookdale of Southside (formerly Carriage Club) booked us for a "Casting Call Trunk Show" and "Pack and Travel Seminar" this summer. Always so well done...in a gorgeous setting under the direction of Krissy Westmoreland Young and her new assistant Kristina. This is the 10th year I have been doing programs for them...and love seeing my customers as they progress.
- Sr. Expos are a great venue for the Petunia Patch Fashion Express....we met new people and book shows...We have another booking in November at Prime Osborne.
- Atria Assisted Living and Memory Care is a new facility for us...and we did our first show there in April. It was well received with staff and family as stars with the residents. Callie and Linda head up the Life Enrichment and Marketing...a great team.
- Cypress Village has a new director, Marci Cervone...with assistant Victoria Bohash. Cypress is in great hands with them as a team. We always have standing room only at their events and this was no exception. Thanks for all your support. The models are regulars with a few new residents....and family included.
- Harbor Chase of San Pablo hosted a Trunk Showing on their Family night in conjunction with a trivia game...and it was well attended under the efficient and caring guidance of their Life Enrichment Director Ann Frian.
Love and appreciation....your Petunia Patch "Fashion Express" aka Peggy Johnson
Fashion Shows and Events Calendar
Feel the Fashion Excitement in the Air, as we transition from a warm and billowy summer into a Fall Festival of Fashion ...hinting that the Holidays are just around the corner.
Let us help you get ready for the fun and festivities ahead.
- Bring us your itinerary....let us help you plan your wardrobe.
- Do you have a closet full of nothing to wear? Closet Makeover Special! ($125.00 for a 3 hour session)
- Downsizing? We have a seminar that can get you started !"Downsizing, the new path to Simplifying your Life"
Petunia Patch Recipe Corner....
If you have a favorite recipe to share.....bring it by the shop.....we LOVE great recipes!!!! We will start with one of our favorites... (We are giving a $10.00 gift certificate for recipes used) So dig into that cookbook treasury.Hard
Petunia Patch Fall and Holiday Punch
1 bottle Cranberry-Pomegranate Juice) (sugar free, not diet)
1 can Orange Juice Concentrate (undiluted) Regular O.J is ok, but not as bold
1 bottle of Lemon Lime Seltzer Water (can sub champagne or Wine if making a festive adult punch)
Serve chilled over ice...kids love it (minus alcohol of course)
Float orange slices in it if desired.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show Clients of 2016 and 2017