The Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"...
The Petunia Patch Boutique and Maternity... " Fashion Express"..
Petunia Patch launches a new business model....
Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"..
Fashion on the go..for people on the move!
The same services you have always known are still in tact....only a mobility
level has been born with more exciting fashion news to come!!!
Fashion Concierge Services available to you:
- Private Trunk Showings (Book clubs, Circles, small Garden Clubs)
- Fashion Events (We use your members to model, modeling workshop included. all sizes and ages)
- Personal and Corporate shopper
- Travel Planning (Bring us your itinery...we do the rest)
- Wardrobe Planning (Using Peggy's 3X5 Wardrobing plan = 15 different outfits to wear)
- Business Dressing Seminars (small businesses and large Corp)
- Creating Dress Codes for your business needs
- Closet Makeovers
- Professional Alterations (Yours and ours)
Phone: (904) 928-3333
FASHION EVENTS (See our calendar...book a seminar or a program for your club church or business) We use all sizes and all ages...and we train you...all for free...You just provide the models and location...we do the rest. We also do (fee-based) seminars for business.
Special thanks to the Jacksonville Chamber......for it's ongoing support of Jacksonville's small business community. There are so many great events. If you haven't joined the Chamber, you are missing out on many opportunities to grow your business.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show/Seminar clients..thank you to each and every one of you.
- Crown Point Memory Care: A family fashion show. Beverly Smith is the Life Enrichment Coordinator and she handles everything with TLC! We had family and friends carrying fashion forward....residents in wheelchairs and walkers and loving the new found stage time...This was our third event for them this year.
- Beth El Synagogue: This was their first show and it was so well attended and enthusiastically carried out. Vicki Kennedy and Donna Berger made it happen.
- Palms Luxury Retirement Center had their second show and the audience cheered the models and their families on in the latest of fashion. Marylee Lewis puts her heart and sole into her residents and their activities.
- Coves and River Garden put on two events, one in August and one in September....they packed the club room and we had Tony Novelly play his wonderful guitar and serenade us. A great event. Lisa Perembo (director) and Cheryl Fisch (Life enrichment director) were stars along with the residents as they all modeled.
- October always welcomes the Southern Women's Show in Jacksonville.....and our beautiful customers that model for us. Thanks to all of you for a great and memorable time for all of us! Looking forward to next year. The dates are October 19-22nd. If you want to model, call us.
Now that the election is behind us...we can focus on the "Fashion Climate" again....the forecast is for a wonderful, bustling Holiday Season ahead of us!
It is going to be a great Season for bringing fashion cheer to an otherwise challenging economy....Nothing perks us up like a new outfit! so much fun to be a part of it!
Much love and appreciation....your Petunia Patch "Fashion Express" aka Peggy Johnson
Fashion Shows and Events Calendar
Feel the Fashion Excitement in the Air, as we celebrate the exciting Path into Holiday with wonderful transitional fashion! Lots to do so much to see, coming in from Markets across the country every week!
- Bring us your itinerary....let us help you plan your wardrobe.
- Do you have a closet full of nothing to wear? Closet Makeover Special! ($125.00 for a 3 hour session)
- Downsizing? We have a seminar that can get you started !"Downsizing, the new path to Simplifying your Life"
Petunia Patch Recipe Corner....
If you have a favorite recipe to share.....bring it by the shop.....we LOVE great recipes!!!! We will start with one of our favorites... (We are giving a $10.00 gift certificate for recipes used) So dig into that cookbook treasury.Hard
PETUNIA PATCH Valentine CRUMBLES (Peg got this from a vendor at the Atlanta Market)
This makes a great snack to set on the coffee table for your guests.
1 package Chinese Crispy Noodles
1 can Cashews
2 bars Baker's white chocolate
- Combine noodles and cashews in a bowl
- Microwave chocolate for 1 minute (it burns easily) stir and another zap 30 seconds more.
- Mix with nuts and noodles and place in a buttered baking dish
- Refrigerate for a few hours
- Break into small chunks or cut into squares and serve! Warning: This is addictive....you might eat the whole thing before your guests arrive!
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show Clients of 2014