The Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"...
The Petunia Patch Boutique and Maternity... " Fashion Express"..
Petunia Patch is also traveling showroom....delivering great fashion to your doorstep.......give us a call or set up a private consultation
Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"..
Special collections for women on the go!
The same services you have always known are still in tact....only a mobility
level has been born with more exciting fashion news to come!!!
Fashion Concierge Services available to you:
- New Seminar...Closet-ology... the science of re imagining your closet (and self image)
- Private Trunk Showings (Book clubs, Circles, small Garden Clubs)
- "Lunch and Learn" Seminars
- Fashion Events (We use your members to model, modeling workshop included. all sizes and ages)
- Fund Raisers, large and small
- Personal and Corporate shopper
- Travel Planning (Bring us your itinerary...we do the rest)
- Wardrobe Planning (Using Peggy's 3X5 Wardrobing plan = 15 different outfits to wear)
- Business Dressing Seminars (small businesses and large Corp)
- Creating Dress Codes for your business needs
- Closet Makeovers
- Professional Alterations (Yours and ours)
Phone: (904) 928-3333
FASHION EVENTS (See our calendar...book a seminar or a program for your club church or business) We use all sizes and all ages...and we train you...all for free...You just provide the models and location...we do the rest. We also do (fee-based) seminars for business.
Special thanks to the Jacksonville Chamber......for it's ongoing support of Jacksonville's small business community. There are so many great events. If you haven't joined the Chamber, you are missing out on many opportunities to grow your business.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show/Seminar clients..thank you to each and every one of you.
- Symphony Guild: We had a great fashion event at the Florida Yacht Club...We had a full house...gorgeous models , overlooking the River.
- Ponte Vedra Cultural Center: 3 day Shopping Bazaar was packed with art and fashion lovers.
- Longtime Newcomers: Fashion show at Bonefish Grill. We love doing their shows...The enthusiasm and fashion excitement is contagious.
- Sr. Expo at the Prime Osborne Center: a "Million Dollar Looks on a Shoestring Budget" Seminar
- Camellia at Deerwood: Trunk show and a Fashion Show...always well attended, thanks to Jennifer and Liz getting residents excited about their events.
- River City Women's Club: Great Fashion Show at Ramada Inn. We had great models and an enthusiastic audience, looking at "Cruising into Summer" fashions.
Love and appreciation....your Petunia Patch "Fashion Express" aka Peggy Johnson
Fashion Shows and Events Calendar
Feel the Fashion Excitement in the Air, as we transition from Summer days into Fall. Can you believe Autumn is here? With that in mind, I am booking closet makeovers and planning itineraries...so call and get your appointment.
- Got a cruise coming up? Bring us your itinerary....we will put you together and keep your luggage under 50 pounds! Promise!
- Do you have a closet full of nothing to wear? Closet Makeover Special! ($125.00 for a 3 hour session)
- Downsizing? We have a seminar that can get you started !"Downsizing, the new path to Simplifying your Life"
Petunia Patch Recipe Corner....
If you have a favorite recipe to share.....email it to us.....we LOVE great recipes!!!! We will start April with one of our favorites... (We are giving a $10.00 gift certificate for recipes used) So dig into that cookbook treasury.
(This was one of my Mom's favorites to serve at a gathering. Being from Denver, it is Mexican of course.)
1 pkg tortillas
Save for center of tortillas: 1 bottle green olives
2 8oz pkg Cream Cheese
1 small jar pimentos
1 small can green chilis
1-2 TBS. dehydrated onions ($ store)
1 can black olives (pitted)
1/4 small can jalepenos (optional to taste) if you like spicy
1/4 cup chopped pecans
DIRECTIONS: Combine cream cheese and ingredients in food processor.
Spread on tortilla, line up green olives in first roll to make pretty center.
Roll up, wrap in Saran Wrap, refrigerate a few hours to set. Slice into pinwheels.
Embellish with parsley. Great to take to parties. Enjoy. Love from your Petunia Patch.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show Clients of 2017 and 2018