The Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"...
The Petunia Patch Boutique and Maternity... " Fashion Express"..
Petunia Patch launches a new business model....
Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"..
Fashion on the go..for people on the move!
The same services you have always known are still in tact....only a mobility
level has been born with more exciting fashion news to come!!!
Fashion Concierge Services available to you:
- Private Trunk Showings (Book clubs, Circles, small Garden Clubs)
- Fashion Events (We use your members to model, modeling workshop included. all sizes and ages)
- Personal and Corporate shopper
- Travel Planning (Bring us your itinery...we do the rest)
- Wardrobe Planning (Using Peggy's 3X5 Wardrobing plan = 15 different outfits to wear)
- Business Dressing Seminars (small businesses and large Corp)
- Creating Dress Codes for your business needs
- Closet Makeovers
- Professional Alterations (Yours and ours)
Phone: (904) 928-3333
FASHION EVENTS (See our calendar...book a seminar or a program for your club church or business) We use all sizes and all ages...and we train you...all for free...You just provide the models and location...we do the rest. We also do (fee-based) seminars for business.
Special thanks to the Jacksonville Chamber......for it's ongoing support of Jacksonville's small business community. There are so many great events. If you haven't joined the Chamber, you are missing out on many opportunities to grow your business.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show/Seminar clients..thank you to each and every one of you.
- Sweetwater--Jenna Brut Great turnout...Standing room only Jenna filled the room with a Kentucky Derby theme....everyone wearing gorgeous hats.
- Camellia at Deerwood--Liz Poulin packed the dining room with residents and families for the wonderful models and family members.
- Crown Point Memory Care--Beverly Smith set a great environment for her models and families
- Player's Senior Center--Darlene Mahaney and Diane Wright did a great job with 107 in attendance
- Long Time Newcomers--Roberta Bielecki did a great job of organizing at Bonefish Grill
- Jacksonville Beaches Newcomers Alumni--Lindsey Schwarer and Kathy Kelly filled Marsh Landing Country Club with an enthusiastic and gorgeous audience
- Carriage Club--Krissy Westmoreland Young....our semi annual show was enthusiastically attended and Krissy pulled it off without a glitch...since she is back from maternity leave...and a balancing a new life with baby girl..... Jordyn.
- Downtown Library: Tony Williams had a teen job fair...we did a Dressing for Business segment at the University Park Branch for the girls. Getting them ready for job interviews...and of course, success!
- Palms Luxury Retirement Center--Marylee Lewis--Their first event and Marylee pulled it off with such style....residents loved it!
.It is going to be a great Season for bringing " Fashion Cheer" to an otherwise challenging economy....Nothing perks us up like a new outfit! so much fun to be a part of it!
Much love and appreciation....your Petunia Patch "Fashion Express" aka Peggy Johnson
Fashion Shows and Events Calendar
Feel the Fashion Excitement in the Air, as we celebrate the exciting Path into Fall and Holiday with wonderful transitional fashion! Lots to do so much to see, coming in from Markets across the country every week!
- Bring us your itinerary....let us help you plan your wardrobe.
- Do you have a closet full of nothing to wear? Closet Makeover Special! $125.00 for a 3 hour session
- Downsizing? We have a seminar that can get you started !"Downsizing, the new path to Simplifying your Life"
Petunia Patch Recipe Corner....
If you have a favorite recipe to share.....bring it by the shop.....we LOVE great recipes!!!! We will start with one of our favorites... (We are giving a $10.00 gift certificate for recipes used) So dig into that cookbook treasury.Hard
PETUNIA PATCH PUMPKIN DIP
(inspired by Mary Keeley, former neighbor and owner of Curves)
1 can Libby's Pumpkin Pie Mix (14-15 oz can)
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
1/4 cup chopped pecans
(add any of the spices below if you feel it needs it)
1 can pumpkin (puree)
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
1-2 cups confectioner's sugar (to taste)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger, nutmeg, cloves, maple flavoring
2 T. vanilla
1/4 cup chopped pecans.
Directions: Mix in food processor, chill (also good at room temperature)
and serve with World Market Swedish Ginger Snaps (Pepparkakor)
This is easy to take to a party....large or small....I started taking them
as Christmas and New Year's gifts.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show Clients of 2014