The Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"...
The Petunia Patch Boutique and Maternity... " Fashion Express"..
Petunia Patch launches a new business model....
Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"..
Fashion on the go..for people on the move!
The same services you have always known are still in tact....only a mobility
level has been born with more exciting fashion news to come!!!
Fashion Concierge Services available to you:
- Private Trunk Showings (Book clubs, Circles, small Garden Clubs)
- "Lunch and Learn" Seminars
- Fashion Events (We use your members to model, modeling workshop included. all sizes and ages)
- Fund Raisers, large and small
- Personal and Corporate shopper
- Travel Planning (Bring us your itinery...we do the rest)
- Wardrobe Planning (Using Peggy's 3X5 Wardrobing plan = 15 different outfits to wear)
- Business Dressing Seminars (small businesses and large Corp)
- Creating Dress Codes for your business needs
- Closet Makeovers
- Professional Alterations (Yours and ours)
Phone: (904) 928-3333
FASHION EVENTS (See our calendar...book a seminar or a program for your club church or business) We use all sizes and all ages...and we train you...all for free...You just provide the models and location...we do the rest. We also do (fee-based) seminars for business.
Special thanks to the Jacksonville Chamber......for it's ongoing support of Jacksonville's small business community. There are so many great events. If you haven't joined the Chamber, you are missing out on many opportunities to grow your business.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show/Seminar clients..thank you to each and every one of you.
- Camellia at Deerwood: A lovely trunk show in their luxurious facility for Easter and Mother's Day. Liz Poulin plans great eents for her residentswith the very efficient help of her adorable assistant Jennifer. We had two of her residents model for us at the showing. Thank you girls.
- Crown Point Memory Care: A family fashion show. Beverly Smith is the Life Enrichment Coordinator and she handles everything with TLC! We had family and friends carrying fashion forward....residents in wheelchairs and walkers and loving the new found stage time...This was our fourth event for them. Kari Bell is their wonderful Director.
- Palms Luxury Retirement Center had their second show and the audience cheered the models and their families on in the latest of fashion. Marylee Lewis puts her heart and sole into her residents and their activities.
- Mary Kay puts on an annual fund raiser for the Mary Kay Foundation under the very caring guidance of Carole Logan. This was at the Ramada Inn.
- Brookdale of Southside (formerly Carriage Club) booked us for a "Casting Call Trunk Show" and "Pack and Travel Seminar" this summer. Always so well done...in a gorgeous setting under the direction of Krissy Westmoreland Young and her new assistant Kristina. This is the 10th year I have been doing programs for them...and love seeing my customers as they progress.
- Sr. Expos are a great venue for the Petunia Patch Fashion Express....we met new people and book shows...We have another booking in November at Prime Osborne.
- Atria Assisted Living and Memory Care is a new facility for us...and we did our first show there in April. It was well received with staff and family as stars with the residents. Callie and Linda head up the Life Enrichment and Marketing...a great team.
- Cypress Village has a new director, Marci Cervone...with assistant Victoria Bohash. Cypress is in great hands with them as a team. We always have standing room only at their events and this was no exception. Thanks for all your support. The models are regulars with a few new residents....and family included.
- Harbor Chase of San Pablo hosted a Trunk Showing on their Family night in conjunction with a trivia game...and it was well attended under the efficient and caring guidance of their Life Enrichment Director Ann Frian.
Love and appreciation....your Petunia Patch "Fashion Express" aka Peggy Johnson
Fashion Shows and Events Calendar
Feel the Fashion Excitement in the Air, as we celebrate the exciting Path into Spring and Summer with wonderful transitional fashion! Lots to do so much to see, coming in from Markets across the country every week!
- Bring us your itinerary....let us help you plan your wardrobe.
- Do you have a closet full of nothing to wear? Closet Makeover Special! ($125.00 for a 3 hour session)
- Downsizing? We have a seminar that can get you started !"Downsizing, the new path to Simplifying your Life"
Petunia Patch Recipe Corner....
If you have a favorite recipe to share.....bring it by the shop.....we LOVE great recipes!!!! We will start with one of our favorites... (We are giving a $10.00 gift certificate for recipes used) So dig into that cookbook treasury.Hard
Frozen Summer Banana Roll Ups...Peggy Johnson
Note: Came up with this after seeing a similar one on Pintrest...lots of possibilites for innovations!
1 Flatout multi grain wrap (100 calories) (Walmart)
Peanut Butter (crunchy oir creamy)
Nutella Hazelnut Spread (Great Value is cheaper)
1/4/ cup pecan pieces
- Spread peanut butter on wrap (I make a thin layer for lower calorie count)
- Spread 2 Tbsp (or more) of Hazelnut Spread over the peanut butter
- Sprinkle pecans over mixture
- Place banana at the end and roll up
- Roll it up in Saran Wrap closing ends
- Place in freezer overnight
- Slice and serve frozen (it will get soggy if left at room temp)
Note: This can also be served as a roll up sandwich if served before freezing . You may have to insert a toothpick to keep it together) Kids love these!
Enjoy! Have a wonder summer
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show Clients of 2014