The Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"...
The Petunia Patch Boutique and Maternity... " Fashion Express"..
Petunia Patch is also traveling showroom....delivering great fashion to your doorstep.......give us a call or set up a private consultation
Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"..
Special collections for women on the go!
The same services you have always known are still in tact....only a mobility
level has been born with more exciting fashion news to come!!!
Fashion Concierge Services available to you:
- New Seminar...Closet-ology... the science of re imagining your closet (and self image)
- "Pop-Up" Trunk Shows (Book clubs, Circles, small Garden Clubs)
- "Lunch and Learn" Seminars
- Fashion Events (We use your members to model, modeling workshop included. all sizes and ages)
- Fund Raisers, large and small
- Personal and Corporate shopper
- Travel Planning (Bring us your itinerary...we do the rest)
- Wardrobe Planning (Using Peggy's 3X5 Wardrobing plan = 15 different outfits to wear)
- Business Dressing Seminars (small businesses and large Corp)
- Creating Dress Codes for your business needs
- Closet Makeovers
- Professional Alterations (Yours and ours)
Phone: (904) 928-3333
FASHION EVENTS (See our calendar...book a seminar or a program for your club, church or business) We use all sizes and all ages...and we train you...all for free...You just provide the models and location...we do the rest. We also do (fee-based) seminars for business.
Special thanks to the Jacksonville Chamber......for it's ongoing support of Jacksonville's small business community. There are so many great events. If you haven't joined the Chamber, you are missing out on many opportunities to grow your business.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show/Seminar clients..thanks to each and every one of you:
- Westminster of St. Augustine--A great "Pack and Travel" seminar with 11 models! Holly Cabutto is such an asset as Activity Director.
- Starling of San Jose--Thanks to Kim Underwood with residents and staff wowing the runway. Great shopping at Backstage Boutique.
- Clay County Republican Women show--Thanks to Kathy Davenport for such great models, and escorts were candidates and incumbents! (Held at luxurious Club Continental)
- Camillia at Deerwood--Liz Poulin and Karen did a bang up job of selecting models and adding excitement to their show, with a pop up trunk the following week for more shopping.
- Sweetwater--Jenna is having another big multi vendor event in the November, we are always looking forward to participating in her events.
- Delta Kappa Gamma--Terrye Moseley and Barbara Thompson held a great event at St. John's Cathedral
Fashion Shows and Events Calendar
Feel the Fashion Excitement in the Air, as we transition from Spring into Summer ? With that in mind, I am booking closet makeovers and planning itineraries...so call and get your appointment.
- Got a cruise coming up? Bring us your itinerary....we will put you together and keep your luggage under 50 pounds! Promise!
- Is it time to hit the Refresh Button on your closet? Do you have a closet full of nothing to wear? Closet Makeover Special! ($125.00 for a 3 hour session)
- Just want to DIY? I have a seminar called "Closet-ology" a fresh start for Spring and Summer!
- Downsizing? We have a seminar that can get you started !"Downsizing, the new path to Simplifying your Life"
Petunia Patch Recipe Corner....
If you have a favorite recipe to share.....email it to us.....we LOVE great recipes!!!! We will continue in 2019 with one of our favorites... (We are giving a $10.00 gift certificate for recipes used) So dig into that cookbook treasury.
October and November call for a Pumpkin recipe, and here it is, my annual (favorite) Pumpkin recipe:
Great for entertaining and taking to a favorite gathering of friends and family.
Petunia Patch Pumpkin Dip
1 can Libby's Pumpkin Pie Mix or (you can use regular Pumpkin, adding your favorite pumpkin pie spices + 2/3 cup sugar, but I prefer the mix)
1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese
1 Tbs. vanilla
1/4 cup chopped pecans
(below is optional as it already has spices in it, but I like to add some of my favorites)
1/2 tsp. each cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger
Directions: Mix in food processor til creamy
Serve: as a dip with Ginger Snap cookies from World Market (Yum) Hope you love it as much as we do!
With love and best Holiday wishes, Peggy J.
Thank you to all of our wonderful Fashion Show Clients of 2019