The Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"...
The Petunia Patch Boutique and Maternity... " Fashion Express"..
Petunia Patch is also traveling showroom....delivering great fashion to your doorstep.......give us a call or set up a private consultation
Petunia Patch "Fashion Express"..
Special collections for women on the go!
The same services you have always known are still in tact....only a mobility
level has been born with more exciting fashion news to come!!!
Fashion Concierge Services available to you:
- New Seminar...Closet-ology... the science of re imagining your closet (and self image)
- Private Trunk Showings (Book clubs, Circles, small Garden Clubs)
- "Lunch and Learn" Seminars
- Fashion Events (We use your members to model, modeling workshop included. all sizes and ages)
- Fund Raisers, large and small
- Personal and Corporate shopper
- Travel Planning (Bring us your itinery...we do the rest)
- Wardrobe Planning (Using Peggy's 3X5 Wardrobing plan = 15 different outfits to wear)
- Business Dressing Seminars (small businesses and large Corp)
- Creating Dress Codes for your business needs
- Closet Makeovers
- Professional Alterations (Yours and ours)
Phone: (904) 928-3333
FASHION EVENTS (See our calendar...book a seminar or a program for your club church or business) We use all sizes and all ages...and we train you...all for free...You just provide the models and location...we do the rest. We also do (fee-based) seminars for business.
Special thanks to the Jacksonville Chamber......for it's ongoing support of Jacksonville's small business community. There are so many great events. If you haven't joined the Chamber, you are missing out on many opportunities to grow your business.
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show/Seminar clients..thank you to each and every one of you.
- Southside Methodist Church: What a great show! Thanks to Marilyn Myrick's organizing and Pat LaFountain's decorating, it was standing room only and the decorations were amazing. Our models were gorgeous of course. They had nine morning seminar slots for fashion, crafts, gardening...then the show. Thank you so much!
- Mandarin Sr. Expo: Jim and Margaret Long put on a terrific expo...and we had gorgeous models for our show..(our customers of course)The attendance was excellent and so well organized. Thank you all...looking forward to your August Show.
- Symphony Guild: We had a great fashion event at the Florida Yacht Club...We had a full house...gorgeous models , overlooking the River.
- Queen's Harbor Yacht Club: Had a great show planned, fitted....and it was on the same day as the Hurricane arrived! (Rescheduling for Spring )
- Ponte Vedra Cultural Center: 3 day Holiday Bazaar was packed with art and fashion lovers.
- Longtime Newcomers: Fashion show at Bonefish Grill. We love doing their shows...The enthusiasm and fashion excitement is contagious.
- Sr. Expo at the Prime Osborne Center: a "Million Dollar Looks on a Shoestring Budget" Seminar
- Camellia at Deerwood: Trunk show and a Fashion Show...always well attended, thanks to Jennifer and Liz getting residents excited about their events.
- Cypress Village: Had a Trunk show, fashion show and a Pack and Travel Seminar in Nov. and Dec. Thanks to Victoria and Kristine.
- Watercrest Assisted Living: Trunk show and a Fashion show...great turnout. Thanks to Christine their super activity Director.
- St. Vincents Annual Holiday Bazaar: a one day bazaar and it was a full house, lots of jewelry and art to wear....
Love and appreciation....your Petunia Patch "Fashion Express" aka Peggy Johnson
Fashion Shows and Events Calendar
Feel the Fashion Excitement in the Air, as we transition from a frosty winter into an exciting Spring...some days bundling up with sweaters and boots...but we have our eye on Spring as it welcomes us with budding flowers and sunshiny days. Aren't we glad we are in Florida???
Let us help you get ready for the fun and festivities ahead.
- Got a cruise coming up? Bring us your itinerary....we will put you together and keep your luggage under 50 pounds! Promise!
- Do you have a closet full of nothing to wear? Closet Makeover Special! ($125.00 for a 3 hour session)
- Downsizing? We have a seminar that can get you started !"Downsizing, the new path to Simplifying your Life"
Petunia Patch Recipe Corner....
If you have a favorite recipe to share.....email it to us.....we LOVE great recipes!!!! We will start April with one of our favorites... (We are giving a $10.00 gift certificate for recipes used) So dig into that cookbook treasury.
CREAMY COTTAGE CHEESE SALAD.
To you Moms: (This is great for your cottage cheese haters...they will never know)
(This was one of my Mom's favorites for a quick accompaniment to any meal)
I 8 oz CARTON SMALL CURD COTTAGE CHEESE
1 SMALL CAN CRUSHED PINEAPPLE (OR TIDBITS WILL DO) (DRAINED)
1-2 BANANAS CUT UP
3-4 TBS. MAYONNAISE (to taste)
SALT TO TASTE (1/4 -1/2 TSP APPROX)
1 TABLESPOON SUGAR
Directions: Mix in bowl and serve chilled on lettuce leaves.
Can decorate with a pineapple slice for presentation ()
Enjoy. Love from your Petunia
Thank you to our wonderful Fashion Show Clients of 2017 and 2018